Saturday, February 20, 2010

Park's Article

I really enjoyed Park's article about celebrity written children's books. I haven't read many of them to be honest, but now that I've read this article, I think I will read a few so I can better see what she is talking about. I recently read The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck, but it was great. (Likely because he does write a lot of books.)

I definitely agree with her point that celebrity written books should be, if anything, edited even more than an ordinary book. These books have such a great opportunity to impact children that they owe it to their readers to spend a lot of time on story and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Laura's Adolescent Literature Blog - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords